Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something to look forward to in 2012 . . .


The Hunger Games movie!

Oh. My. Gosh. You guys. Have you seen the trailer? I CANNOT wait until March 23, 2012. I'm so excited about this, that it's rubbed off on my hubby who is currently reading the series. He thinks the movie looks really cool. I hope the movies live up to the fabulous books.

If you haven't seen the trailer, you can sneak a peek at the Hunger Games Movie website. Click on the link and check it out, y'all.

The Hunger Games Movie

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to catch The Hunger Games movie too! I like what I've seen so far in the trailers and promo stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cynthia! I haven't been this excited about a new movie in a long time. Hope your writing is going well!

    ReplyDelete