Saturday, July 30, 2011

Encouragement for Beginning Writers and a Pep Talk from a Viking

Are you a beginning writing in need of encouragement? Be sure to watch this cool vimeo video message that's been floating around on facebook by David Shiyang Liu. 

Ira Glass on Storytelling

Also, what writer doesn't need a pep talk? And a funny one at that. Check out my writing/illustrator friend, Ingvard the Terrible's (Sean Ashby) blog. You might just see yourself in this one like I did. Uh, huh. Sometimes I am guilty of stinkin' thinkin'. How about you?

How creatives sabotage themselves

You may remember one of my previous blog posts Self-Doubt and Pep Talks.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, hey thanks for the shout out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. It’s not a pass on award. This is just for you to keep. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete