Thursday, December 2, 2010
You've Found The Right Critique Group If . . .
3. They kick your bootay, but you appreciate their honesty. It makes you a better writer.
4. They are tactful in what they say never breaking your spirit and making you want to quit writing forever. They point out your manuscripts weaknesses and STRENGTHS.
5. Their comments and suggestions propel you to want to be your best. This encourages you to keep growing in your craft.
6. You cheer them on in their successes and they cheer you on in yours. Jealousy doesn't sabotage your relationships. You are honestly happy for one another.
10. You want to tell everyone about your critique group because they are freakin' AWESOME!