Monday, November 22, 2010

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Okay, so I haven't been blogging. Shame on me, but I have been BUSY. Here's what I've been doing:

  1. Drinking large amounts of coffee and tea to tackle 2-16.
  2. Writing
  3. Revising
  4. Writing
  5. Reading
  6. Critiquing partners' manuscripts
  7. More reading
  8. Revising some more
  9. Brainstorming ideas
10. Research, research, research
11. Trying to decide if I should continue blogging
12. Struggling to slay the laundry monster
13. Attending writers' meetings
14. Failing at keeping a house full of boys clean
15. Spending time with friends
16. And most importantly . . . being a wife and mom!

So many excuses, I KNOW. If you are a blogger, what keeps you away from blogging?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Sounds familiar. Did you read my recent post about "The Posts I Didn't Write?" I'm impressed that you've done so many writerly things, though. Being a wife and mom takes a lot of time (and of course is more important than blogging). I also happen to know that you made pumpkin bread recently, and I'm really glad you did that instead of blogging that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those writerly things come in spurts. Trying to ride this productivity wave while it lasts. I'm heading over to your blog now. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete