Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Hiatus


The summer season is well underway. My kiddos last day of school was a few weeks ago. I’m now the mom of a 5th and a 2nd grader. Can’t believe how much my boys have grown. Big C was the tallest kid in his class this year, and Little C’s feet are HUGE – reminds me of a rowdy Rottweiler pup. My babies are growing up so fast!

Since they are out of school and family is my first priority, I will be taking a summer hiatus from my blog to spend time with them and write when I can.

Here are a few of my favorite songs of the summer season...Can you tell what era I grew up in? Think mullets, mile high mall bangs, and MC Hammer pants, people. Scary fashion. Great music.

Boys of Summer by Don Henley

Cruel Summer by Bananarama

Had to throw this in, too. Forget Justin Bieber. You've probably heard of internet sensation, Greyson Michael Chance. This unbelievably talented kid lives in our town! Greyson recently signed a record deal with Ellen Degeneres. Wow! Fabulosity. Go Greyson!

Happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't summer great. Nice post! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Renae! And thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete